I will tell you - company support is horrible.Company game is full of bugs.

And most of all, they punish others for their own incompetence. I've played close to 500 hours of gameplay, and they've banned me without zero evidence. I've asked for one for two months, and after very long back and forth with bad English support, they had nothing to show for - why? Because I've never cheated.

I've asked for refund on the game and season pass $100+ ... they said no to that as I bought the game through steam. Their excuse for lack of support is because they are busy. My advice to anyone considering this game, do not buy it ...

you will regret it I guarantee you. Google the game and company and read first few articles before you buy it.

Hope I help someone.See images I'm attaching - pay attention to dates.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ubisoft video game from Ubisoft and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Ubisoft to "unbann me!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ubisoft for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ubisoft?

Comments